Saturday, June 6, 2009

Finally

So it has been a while since I have blogged. Part of it has been that we have just been really busy and the othe part is just pure laziness, and then the other one is that I can not find the cord to plug into the camera to plug into the computer so I can download pictures. So today I was just about to go to Best Buy and buy a cord for the camera until I talked to Larry and suggested that I just put the camera card into the computer, I would have never thought of that, I am sure glad that Larry thinks of those things. Anyway so I am sorry that it has been so long since I have blogged. So here is the begining of a bunch of blogs.
These pictures were probably taken at the end of April probably. So to start if off Carson loves to be outside, if only he would walk that would make things much easier. He loves to ride on the kids scooters and for the big one, Madison has finally learned how to ride her bike without training wheels. Well she will ride in a straight line and then get off her bike and turn it around just so she can go in another straight line and then get off and well you see where I am going with this one. The reason she does that is because she was doing really well riding without training wheels and the one day she had a nice spill on her bike and skinned her leg and hand and well she did it while she was making a turn, I told her that she needed to make sure that she turned wide and not to sharp well guess what she did, she turned really sharp and fell. You would have thought that she was dying or something by the way that she was crying. She just had a nice scrape on her knee and then on her hand. Anyway so she knows how to ride her bike without training wheels but she chooses to rider her scooter more then her bike.


Carson having a ride on the scooter.
Madison riding without her training wheels.

I think she needs a bigger bike and maybe not so little girlish.


Carson going for a quad ride.



Carson loves balls.






No comments: