Saturday, April 11, 2009

My New Favorite Thing

Well we finally did it, we got our selves a new car. Well it wasn't brand new but still new. On Larry's birthday we went to Northbend and looked at this suburban. We saw it drove it and loved it. We have been looking now for a couple of months because we felt like we were kind of growing out of the Durango. Don't get me wrong the durango fit us just fine but we did feel a little bit cramped and I was tired of having to put the seat down for the kids to get into the back. So we had been looking and we came across this one on Craigslist at a dealer ship. We had seen it on there a couple of times and we were going to go and look at it sooner but we just never got the time so on larry's birthday I called to see if it was still there and it was so we drove all the way to northbend and looked at it. It is a 2008 suburban and it was the owners vehicle so it has alot of good things on the inside. It has exactly what I wanted in there as far as seating goes. I wanted the bucket seats for the secon row and then the back seat with the three and then a dvd player. That was really the main thing that I wanted in a new car so all the other stuff was just a bonus. So now we have a suburban and i never wanted one but I actually love it. The gas isn't very different from the durango so I am o.k with that. Now we have a car payment, and hopefully we will be able to pay this one off sooner like we did the durango, but I love my suburban.



5 comments:

Jen said...

Its a very comfortable ride, even in the way back.

Anna Lynne said...

I love the heated seats! they make me feel warm inside!

Platteborze Possy said...

congratulations! It's looks like fun! Maybe I need to have a ride:):)

Kristen said...

Nice!

Colleen said...

It's a good looking car! Pretty smooth ride there! I can't wait to see the interior. I am so glad you are happy with it!