Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fun Times

So I know that it has been a while and I am going to have alot more post but I thought that I would start out with this one because this was the first thing that has really happened that was exciting. Well I finally did it, I went and signed the kids up for soccer. Madison has been asking me for the longest time to sign her up for soccer and I finally did. Zach didn't want to play at first but I made him do it anyway because I thought that he would have a lot of fun. Zach wanted to play basketball but it wasn't basketball time so I kind of convinced him to play soccer. Soccer was his third choice, he wanted to play basketball then he chose baseball. Well he wasn't old enough yet to play tee-ball so we are going to wait until next year and sign him up for that then because then he will be five. Anyway the kids have been having alot of fund doing this and I am glad that they are playing. I am officially a soccer mom. Anyway here are some pictures of the kids playing soccer. I couldn't get very many good ones of Zach because he was hard to take pictures of while he is playing. He is number six.


Zach waiting for his turn to play in the game.
He gets so excited when he gets the ball.

Madison getting a chance at the ball. She is a little shy when it come around so this is a good picture.


Madison is number 9.
She is going after the ball.






2 comments:

Colleen said...

They both look great in their soccer gear! What a fun sport! It's great to see Madison out there in the thick of things! She looks like a real little athlete.

Chalonn said...

We are the lime green soccer team for the 5/6 yr olds...how funny!