Saturday, June 6, 2009

Carson

So whenever I come upstairs to do something and Carson is with me he always climbs into the chair by the books and stand on the chair and then leans back in it and grabs a book so alot of the times he just sits there and looks at books, then proceeds to just play around on the chair and then I get to scared the he is going to fall off and break something so I take him off and he climbs right back on. So I just thought that these were some reall cute pictures because he climbs it all the time and grabs a book which I think is cute and then he just sits there and looks at me and smiles. He has such a great personality when he happy and we love it, so here is a glimps at what he does upstairs on the chair.


He found a book and is looking at it, the parrott in the books squeeks and so he was trying to do that I think.


I know it is upside down but i am glad that he likes books maybe he will be like Madison and love to read like she does.
I got him to do a pretty good smile for me, it isn't very often I get a smile with teeth showing, usually it is just with his mouth wide open.




1 comment:

Colleen said...

He's really coming into being his own little self! How fun. And that blond hair! What a cutie. Zach and used to do something similar and they LOVE reading! It's a great start!