Saturday, June 6, 2009

Five

Zachary is Five. I can't believe that he is that old. It seems like the time has just gone by so fast. He is doing great and he all boy. He loves to do boy things and hang out with the boys. I can't believe that he is going to be going to kindergarten next year. He just doesn't seem old enough. He can not wait though. Zach is very energetic and loves to laugh and play. When we went to his dr appointment the dr said that he is doing great and that he had to have four shots. Three of them were for kindergarten. Anyway he did really good on his shots and barely cried which was nice since when I took Madison I had to hold her down to get her just one shot. Anyway Zach is five and he turned five on May 7th. Yes you saw that correctly I have two kids who have birthday's just days apart. I don't know what I am going to when they get older. Here are a few pictures of Zach's birthday.



We had just a little family party on his actual birthday and had Adeline, Heather and Jason over. Carlee was working that day. We had taco's for dinner because that is Zach's favorite.
Anna made him this cake




On the following Saturday we had a birthday party with his friends. We had almost all boys there with a couple of girls mixed in there. We went to 3-2-1 bounce and the kids had a great time. My wonderful friend Beth in Arizona was kind enough to make each child a cape with there first letter of there name on it. I forgot to get a picture of the cape but it was a hit with all the kids. There were purple ones for the girls and then green and blue for the boys. So thank you Beth for making those for me. And if people are actually wondering yes I do have a friend named Beth, I am not making her up.
The cake, it is "The Hulk"













1 comment:

Colleen said...

How cool of Beth to make those capes! It looks like a couple of fun birthday days. What a big kid! I can't believe Zach's headed to Kindergarten in the fall either...I bet he's totally excited though!