Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Mom

So I didn't really wan to post anything about my mom because it is still sad for me, but a couple of weeks ago we went up to my parents house to get the trailer and my mom head stone was in and I haven't seen it yet. This was the first time I have been up to my parents house since my mom had died. Anyway I need to hurry and do this post because I get very teary eyed when I think about my mom and look at these pictures. I just wanted to post these pictures because I think that her head stone is very pretty and the pictures don't do it justice.
It is a granite stone and it looks much better in person.


The music notes are because my mom was very musical. She led the ward music during sacrament and she sang and she played the piano. She loved flowers. When you go to there house she has all kinds of gardens of flowers. She also had a hummingbird feeder outside of her window and loved to see the hummingbirds come and feed. So that is why there are music notes and flowers and humming birds.




4 comments:

Beth said...

i know she was wonderful and will always be missed.

Jen said...

Beautiful headstone. Thanks for sharing.

Anna Lynne said...

I am sure that these pictures dont do it justice, but the headstone is beautiful.

Colleen said...

Beautiful, Beth! A special resting place, for a very special woman.