Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fun Pictures

Hello everyone, I am back to blogging. I know it has been a long time but I just get busy and then I just don't blog. Well we have been very busy this summer and well I have more picture but I am starting with the ones in August because it would take me forever to blog about all the stuff we did.
Well in August we always go camping with my sisters and their family. So this year went and did that and we went to Lake Rosevelt, we always go there because we like it and it is right on the lake and it is hot. So we went there and well for some reason I didn't take pictures while I was there, probably because we have gone there for a couple of years now and there really isn't anything new to take a picture of. You can only take so many pictures of the kids swimming right. So we went there and after we went to Lake Rosevelt we stopped in Moses Lake and camped because we wanted to break up our driving because it isn't pleasant being in a car with Carson, he whines the whole time for no reason. So we camped in Moses Lake and we went to a nice water park there, it was nice and little and not to big, they had a lazy river and water slides and diving boards. Madison has gotten so good at her swimming that she now goes off of the diving boards and went down the water slides, she loved it. She also went off of the highest diving board that they had there and for some reason I dont' know what happened to that picture I can't find it. Zach loved it to even if he wasn't able to go on the water slides because he didn't meat the hight requirement. I tried to get him to go on the littler ones but he wanted nothing to do with them. Carson has grown to really love the water as well. He doesn't like to wear the life jacket though. He will get used to it though. After lake rosevelt we went home and unpacked. So here are some of the pictures at the moses lake water park.


Zach and Larry having fun in the water.
my boys

Madison on the waterslide, I had a better picture of her smiling but it was to fuzzy to put up.


On the way to Moses Lake we stopped here and now I can't remember what it was called.



Our family picture. We have one of all of us last year when Carson was a baby and I have the exact same hair do. Now remember we have already been camping for almost a week so we don't look our best.






2 comments:

Anna Lynne said...

Great Family pic! Looks like you had a great time!

Aunna said...

You guys are so cute! I love all the trips you take and the memories you make will be priceless!