Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Well the next exciting thing that happened this summer is that my little sister got married. It was a long time coming. She had know her now husband for a couple of years and then they decided that they both really liked each other, well loved each other, and they decided to get married. Haley is happy and it was a nice casual wedding which is what Haley wanted. We had a BBQ for the reception and it was great. I am truly happy for her and glad that she has found her man. They are living in Las Vegas where she is still a teacher and she is going to school to get her masters and he is going to school to be a doctor. He is applying for medical schools so they are headed in the right direction and well now we will have a nurse and a doctor in our family. I think that is pretty good.

This was the day after the wedding Madison was helping me pick plums off of the tree and I thought it was cut.
The is my dad's back yard with the tables before the reception.

The sisters.


My dad and the newlyweds

Can you tell they are happy about the pictures.

My little grandma and grandpa.
This is the view from one of the tables
The kids at the church, carson was so tired we couldn't get the binki out of his mouth.

Haley before the wedding

This is the day before the wedding or a couple of days before I just like this picture because Carson loves to be involved in everything that you are doing.











3 comments:

Beth said...

wow cute pics

Jen said...

Haley looks gorgeous.

Anna Lynne said...

Everything looks great and I love her dress!