Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More Famous then Michael Jackson

So on Saturday we went to larry's brother's and sister in laws house to see there son Jake, and them as well, for Jakes birthday. Well we were sitting around and Stephanie had to go and get some stuff for Jakes party, so I went with her and Madison wanted to go as well so she came with us. Well we were got the stuff and were getting ready to check out and well you know at the register how they have all the magazines and well now that Madison reads she reads everything she see's. So she was looking at the magazine's that were sitting there and she saw a magazine that had Michael Jackson's picture and it said something on it about him. So Madison says to me and my sister in law "What is the big deal with Michael Jackson why are they still talking about him." My sister in law responds to her and says that he was a really famous person and that is why we keep on seeing and hearing things about him. So Madison says to her "You mean more famous then Hannah Montana" and so of course my sister in law responded back and said "yes more famous then Hannah Montana, it is hard to believe isn't it." So my sister in law got a good chuckle out of that because to Madison I guess no one is as famous as Hannah Montana. I love hearing the things that kids say. I just had to share this with everybody it was to cute to not share.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Ha ha! Hannah Montana wishes!! So funny!

Jen said...

Yes Hannnah Montana is only as famous as Micheal Jackson in her dreams. Makes me feel old.

Jessica said...

Too funny!