Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sounders

Today Larry and I had to opportunity to go to our very first Sounders game. For thos of you who don't know, it is professional soccer and I think they are the Seattle Sounders but all I know is that they are called the Sounders. They are kind of like the Mariners but not baseball and I don't think that it is as popular as the other sports here but I don't know alot about soccer and so I could be totally wrong about what I just said, all I know is that Seattle has a professional soccer team and they are called the Sounders. So anyway we had an opportunity to go, some of the perks of owning your own busniness and having vendors that like you is that they give you free tickets to sporting events. So far we have gone to a hockey game that the beer vendors gave us which was in a suite and then these tickets from the beer vendor again. These were the greatest seats that we have been in. It was a suite and it was on the ground floor basically right on the field. Like I said before I don't know alot about soccer but it was fun anyway we have never had that good of seats before. They were playing against the LA Galaxy which is the team that David Beckham plays for. It was a great day and it was beautiful weather nice and warm. It was nice to get away with Larry and enjoy some time together.
These is from our seats in the suite and this is without the zoom on the camera.
I am actually surprised at how popular soccer is here the stadium was packed.
This is the LA Galaxy team and if I am correct, I think that, that is David Beckham sitting there in the yellow shorts. He wasn't playing because apparently he hurt himself a while back.
Sounders Bench.
I think that Larry was taking this picture and I don't know exactly why.
The Galaxy team again.
I like this picture because I took it right while the goaly was kicking the ball. This goaly could kick the ball far i was amazed. He was for the other team by the way.
I think you could call this half time or something, the teams took a break for a little bit and they watered the grass. I guess in baseball terms it would the like the 7th inning stretch.
Here we are at the game. I saw this picture and all I could think of was " I need some color".
Here we are again.

2 comments:

Amy Owens said...

so almost can c a boob... ;) hey you want comments right.... he he I am funny

Colleen said...

You look great! I wish we could have gone. The boys would love to see the Sounders play! Fun day.