Thursday, September 4, 2008

4 months


Well Carson is now 4months old. He is the most challanging babies of my kids. Today he had to have 4 shots and he cried the whole rest of the day. He now weighs in at 16lbs 13oz and is 26 1/2 inches long. He is a big boy. The doctor also told us today that he is cutting teeth. I am not looking forward to that at all. He has not yet rolled over and really doesn't seem interested in rolling over as for right now. You can't leave him in a room by himself or else he will get upset (does that sound like any other baby we know Colleen:) Anyway regarless of all that he has the greatest smile and he loves to talk to you and play. I am looking forward to him though when he is more mobile maybe he will be happier. I know I am going to regret it later.

1 comment:

Jen said...

But he is so cute even when he is screaming. Very nice tummy picture. Glad to see it.