Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Carson Mowing the Lawn




During the evenings when Carson is getting tired but is not ready for bed he just wants to be entertained, so one day I was trying to get dinner dishes done and Carson was being fussy because no one was playing with him or anything, soLarry said that he was going to go mowe the lawn and he asked me where the baby bjorn was and I didn't think that he was serious, but he was, so I just had to take a picture of him mowing the lawn with Carson. Carson of course just loved it.

4 comments:

Jen said...

looks like something i would do. Very cute

Jessica said...

How funny, I guess you gotta train them young to help out around the yard.

Anna Lynne said...

Now that is a way to sooth that sweet baby! just show him that picture when he complains he doesnt want to mow the lawn when he gets older!

Colleen said...

That's great! I love that Larry strapped Carson on, and I am sure Carson loved it! Your pictures from camping look so fun! Isn't having a trailer great?