Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School

The happy second grader

She is just the cutest


My big preschooler


I am so glad they love each other.

On Wednesday was the kids first day of school and they were so excited. Madison is now in second grade and Zach is in his second year of preschool. Madison loves her teacher and we actually found out that her teacher graduated from Western the same time Larry did with the same major, that is just weird to me. Anyway Madison really likes her is loving it so far. Today she was so excited because her teacher gave everyone gum because they were doing some kind of Math thing. That is the most that I got out of her for school. For some reason she when I ask her what she did at school she tells me that she forgot but when larry asks her she tells him everything that happened. What is with that.



Zach was so excited to go to school today as well. I got the picture of him before school and when we got to his school I couldn't get a picture of him because he just got out of the car and ran and saw his teacher and hugged her and told her that he had missed her. His teacher is the best the kids love her. I wish that Carson would be able to have her but unfortunately this is her last year. Anyway Zach was so excited her went right into his class and picked up basically where he left off at from last year. So here are some pictures of the kids on there first day of school.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I don;t know what we are going to do without Mrs. Snyder. Maybe she will get tired of retirement. Ha wishful thinking.

Colleen said...

Cute! I love Zach's outfit, good pick, Mommy. Gald Madison loves her teacher, that makes all the difference!

Platteborze Possy said...

Love your blog! The kids look ready to go! Rachel was the same way. I could barely get her to slow down for preschool, which is probably why I didn't cry. I love the fact that our kids are enjoying school. Let's hope this lasts forever!