Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bellingham

So this last week the kids and I went to my parents for a visit and we had alot of fun. Madison and Heather got to go shopping with my mom and they got all kinds of stuff. As you can tell in the first picture. Do you know who she is? Anyway we had a great time and it is just to bad the first part of the week was so yucky and we couldn't go outside and play. We had a good time anyway just hanging out with my mom and dad and nieces and nephews. The kids love to go up there and just play and roam around to everybody's house the compound (we call it the compound because my mom and dad, oldest sister and her family, my grandma and grandpa and now my aunt and uncle and there kids all live basically on the same property but it isn't all the same property). Well I hope that you enjoy the pictures.


Zach and his new hulk shirt.

















Trying to get a good picture

















Our unhappy baby at the time.

2 comments:

emily said...

but he's still so darn cute even when he's not cooperating!

Colleen said...

I just love the compound! It is my favorite place I've never been....