Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Raisin Cow

So today Zach said something really funny that I have to share with everyone because this is just something I think a boy would only think of. Well we were shopping at Costco today and we were walking along and they had samples out and we stopped at one and got a sample of raisins. So I got one for Madison and Zach. As Zach is eating the raisins he says to me "mom have you ever seen a raisin cow", I said "a raisin cow!". He says "ya a raisin cow". I told him no obviously and the says to me "you know how a raisin cow makes raisins?", I said to him no again because I obviously didn't know. So he says to me "the way a raisin cow makes a raisin is that you have to squeeze there penis and a raisin comes out of it." I had to ask him again what he said and I did hear him correctly he did say the p word. I just lauphed because he just comes up with some of the funniest stuff. So I just had to share with everyone the funny thing that Zach had told me today.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Oh my goodness! That is SO FUNNY! Where did he come up with that?!