Friday, August 1, 2008

My First Time :)

We went hiking up some fall I can't remember what they were called.
Larry and Zach walking across the very small bridge across a Dam
On our way back to camp we stopped at some river and played for a little bit.
Zach
Carson eating (that is his most favorite thing to do)

So I finally did it thanks to many friends that have blogs and have been trying to get me to start one well I finally did. I am really new at this and I will eventually figure it out but these pictures are from when we went camping in June. We went somewhere near concrete. Larry and i had just bought a new trailer and wanted to test it out. The picture of Carson not from June I think that it is July. Anyway I hope that you guys enjoy my blog and now that I have it started I will try and keep it up. This is all I am going to post for tonight but I will post more pictures of the 4the of July tomorrow or I might wait until we get back from our trip to Bear Lake.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I love it!! So glad you are in the blog world!

emily said...

i love it too!! welcome to the blogoshpere, it's nice here - you know lots of people here!! looking forward to more!!

Jen said...

Congrats. It's awesome

The Nedrys said...

I hope you don't mind, but I added a link to your blog on mine! It will be easier for me and others to look at it!