Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Simple Things

As Larry and I were laying in bed last night watching t.v there was this commerical that came on, it was a cleaning commercial to be exact. Anyway it was for the toilet. I clean the bathrooms every Friday(sometimes it is Saturday but I try to do it every Friday so i don't have to worry about it on Saturday), well anyway on this commercial is is for Scrubbing Bubbles and it is a toilet Gel cleaner and you stick in on the insided of your toilet and everytime you flush it cleans the toilet for you. So as I saw that commercial I got excited because I hate cleaning toilets especially with boys in the house, I said "oh wow' and Larry just laughs at me and and I ask him why he is laughing and he says that he just can't blieve that I get that excited over something like that. Well I got it today and I am going to try it and see how it does but of course what did I do before i stuck it in the toilet I cleaned the toilet. Now don't think that I stuck my hand in the toilet it has a hand wand that comes with it to stick it in there. I still washed my hands afterwards because well it is the toilet. So anyway the whole reason of this post is that it is just kind of funny that as you get older and you stay at home with your kids that how these silly simple things can just make you happy.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh, so true! Amen and ditto!

Anonymous said...

I would totally clean the toilet first and between clicking a new one in. I think it is just supposed to help it look and stay cleaner longer. Tell me how you like it.

The Nedrys said...

I got really excited about those things too! Let me know how they work!