Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm Finally Back

Well I am finally back blogging. It has been a while and I actually had stuff to put on there last month but I just got lazy and didn't do it so now I have just put some pictures up of some the things that we have been doing or things that are exciting to me.
Well first I got this jolly jumper for Carson and I thought that he would like it because he loves to stand.Well he liked it this one time and do you think that he liked the later on that day or even the next day. NO he did not he will not go in it. So this is when he liked it and Madison wanted to get in on the picture with him and I think that it is really cute. He loves his big sister.






Second Zach had a feild trip to a Craven Farms with his preschool class and this year I got to go which nice because last year Larry and I were on a business trip and I wasn't able to go with him. So I went with him and it was such a cute farm they had some really neat things for the kids there. It was a little cold that day so Zach decided that he was going to wear his Batman hat and gloves and he is wearing his Pirates of the Caribean Coat. He is so funny.




They cookie they get when they get in the barn.







Class picture in front of the pumpkin Cinderella.



I don't why I put this picture on but there was something obviously that he didn't think was right. He is our serious one.


I finally to to carving pumpkins with the kids the Wednesday before Halloween and it was alot of fun. Zach was not into the guts in the pumpkin so guess who got to carve his pumpkin and get the guts out, that is right me, but the kids had a good time anyway. This was the end result.


This was Halloween night. It was so nice because it wasn't as cold as it has been in the past, the kids didn't even have to wear coats over there costumes. We went with our friends and neighbors across the street and we had a great time. Even though Colleen and Adam and the boys weren't here we had fun, it did feel a little strange with out them though.




No he is not a dog he is a cow. The gloves don't go with it but I wanted his had to be warm and those were the only gloves I had for him.



Oh my goodness now it is on to Madison birthday. I can't believe that Madison is 8 now. She is going to be baptized on the 29th of November and I can't believe it. The time has just flown by. She is truly growing up so fast and it makes a sad. I look back at pictures of her when she was little and I think to myself I can't believe that she was ever that little.


The darn cake was too close to the side of the box and smudged the edge. I was a littl mad.

Out for lunch with Larry's family


Webkinz



Now Carson, he is now officially 6months and is growing like a champ as the doctore would put it. He had his 6month dr. appointment on Wednesday and the doctor said that he was in the 95th percentile in height and the 75th in in weight. He also told me by his calculations he thinks that Carson is going to be 6foot 2. I couldn't believe it when he said that. Well I guesse I could because if anyone has seen my dad and my other sisters then that is definatley where he got it from is from my dad. I am shortest out of my sisters and my dad is 6foot. My mom is my height. So he is going to be a big boy. I think that Madison and Carson are going to tall and I think that Zach is going to be as tall as Larry. Anyway Carson is doing good he is still a bit whiney but I must be getting used it because it doesn't seem that bad. I am still looking forward thought to when he can walk and talk and things like that. If he could walk now he would just be off playing with his brother and sister be just gets so excited when they are running around and playing and you can just see it in him that he just wants to do the same things. Carson still has to be entertained all the time though which makes it a little tough to do things around the house. He isn't so bad if you just bring him into the same room so he can see what you are doing and you talk to him.
So all in all everyone is doing good and we are having a great time. I hope that everyon enjoys the pictures.



















2 comments:

Colleen said...

I am so glad you are back! The update was great, the kids are all so cute! Carson is really starting to look like his brother and sister isn't he, particularly Madison! What a sweetie! Cute pictures!!!!!

Jen said...

I was wondering when you were going to post again. Glad your back.