Friday, October 10, 2008

Preschool Scarecrow

Today I had the opportunity to go and help Zach's preschool class put there scarecrow together. Last year I didn't get a chance to do it because I don't know why actually. Anyway this year I got to and it was neat to see how to do. This year we got to bring the bird, everyone signs up to bring something to contribute to the scarecrow so these are all things that people brought from there house usually, anyway we brought that bird. The kids had such a good time and I can't wait to go with his class to the pumpkin patch in a couple of weeks. The pictures aren't in order because for some reason my computer doesn't like to do that and it is probably me but I will figure it out someday.
The scarecrow all done
class picture
scrunching up paper to stuff the scarecrow
more scrunching of the paper
putting the body together
almost done with it
The end result. Now we need a name for him.



4 comments:

Anna Lynne said...

what a great scarecrow!

Colleen said...

I love Scarecrow day! I think you were in Vegas or somewhere like that last year, right? And your Hawaii pics are awesome! SO BEAUTIFUL! Madison and Zach look so great. And it is so cool Madison got an oyster with a pearl in it, I am sure she loved it! It looks like an absolutely amazing trip. I am so glad you had a good time!

Jen said...

Love the scarecrow. Always a fun time. I miss Mrs. Snyder.

Jen said...

Oh and I think you missed scarecrow and pumpkin patch last year becasue of your annual meeting trip. remember I was going to take Zach but had to go to the doc, then Em was going to take him but she was trying to go into labor.