Friday, October 10, 2008

More Hawaii

Well I still had some more Hawaii pictures to share. The pictures at the end with a group of people are all friends of ours and we all used to work together at the Bellingham grocery Outlet. I started working there when I was 16 and worked with all of those people. The owners of the Bellingham Grocery Outlet is the tall guys with the facial hair his wife is right in front of wearing white( I think she is in pants not a dress) anyway they own that one and the funny thing is that all of us met our spouses at the bellingham grocery outlet and married them so it is always fun to get together at the mettings and hang out we had such a great time working together there. I hope you like the pictures because I don't like the picture of me in there I don't look as nice as the others do. Enjoy! sorry I had to post the slide show again on another post I don't know how to do it all in one post.

No comments: