Monday, June 11, 2012

Time Fly's when your having fun.

Thirteen years ago today Larry and I got married. I remember that day very good, I was so excited and couldn't wait to be married to him. I we got married at my parents house on the back deck, the wedding part wasn't that big because we only invited a few people to it and then invited everyone else to the reception. It was a great day and I remember that days before I was so nervous about the weather because we got married outside, all I could think about was "what if it rained", we couldn't go to the church building because it was being used for something else. My dad had told me that if it rained that we would just move it to inside. I did not want that and prayed for nice weather. It was beautiful that day and the weather was perfect I was so happy.

I would post more pictures of our wedding but I don't have them on the computer because it was back when we didn't use digital camera's and the one below is one of those pictures but I took a picture of it with my better camera. Time sure does fly when you are having fun.

June 11, 1999  Larry and Beth Brown

 For our honeymoon we went to disneyland. Unfortunately I don't have any of those pictures on the computer either but when we went there we looked like we did above but not all dressed up :). It was my first time ever going to disneyland and we had a blast. Well in April we took the kids to disneyland for spring break and it brought back some good memories. Disneyland is one of our most favorite places and one day Larry and I going to go again by ourselves and not tell the kids because they would be mad. Here are some pictures of us .

I still have not figured out how to fix the pictures when they are turned like that.
 13 years and 3 kids later
 Waiting for the parade to start
 Family picture and no Madison and I did not plan for us to dress alike.

When we were on our honeymoon we went and saw a baseball game and so since the kids are into baseball we thought that we would go and see the Angel's play. It was such a great day and the weather was nice and hot. :)
 Once again we have a picture of us kind of like this on our honeymoon and so I had to get another one as well.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Happy anniversary to you and Larry! Disneyland looks like so much fun. Adam and I would love to go kid-free again one day too. :) You look fantastic by the way!