Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow Day

Today the kids didn't have school due to the snow that we got yesterday. It wasn't alot of snow but enough for the schools to shut down. So we did some errands in the morning and then we came home had lunch and Madison went outside first to start playing and it took some convincing to get Zach to go outside, he didn't want to go outside because it was too cold. I him to go outside though for a little bit but he didn't really do much. Zach really doesn't like the cold weather he likes the nice hot weather, he is alot like me in that way, but I will still go and play in the snow. Then Carson thinks that he can go outside in just his regular clothes and be o.k. and he is not fond of wearing coats either so it took some time to get him into his snow clothes. At one point he took everything and I started to go outside and he wanted to go but I told him he had to put his snow clothes on before he went outside and so he did. They were sliding down Jen and Dave's driveway because they have a hill for a driveway and it looked fun. So here are some pictures of our first snow day and probably not our last one either I think.
Madison getting ready to slide down the hill
Carson pouting because he didn't get to do something.
Madison and Carson going down the hill and Carson love it.
Carson after he went down the hill
Madison, Carson and the neighbor boys
Madison and Carson getting ready to go down the hill
This is the only picture I could get of Zach. He went inside right after I took these next two pictures.

Me and Madison

The boys inside. My lense was foggy but I didn't think it would make the picture foggy so sorry about that.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love that Carson's smile! I am so jealous of your snow, we haven't had any yet here other than a couple of light dustings. L.A.M.E. What good is living in Colorado if there is no snow?!