Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Hunt

Yesterday we went and did our yearly visit to the pumpkin patch with our good friends and neighbors the Shevitz. We have been doing this with them well from really almost when we first moved into our house. We started having a total of three families, which was the Conlins and the Shevitz and then us and then the Conlins moved and it was just the Shevitz and us. We are looking forward to when the Conlins will be able to come with us again.
Anyway we made our trip to the pumpkin patch and Carlee and Jason came with us but I didn't get any pictures of them, sorry. This year it was a bit breezy and chilly, last year it was nice and warm, not like shorts warm but no coat warm. I kind of like it being breezy because it felt more like fall and I like that feeling.
Well we had fun and picked out our pumpkins and got some good pictures. I just wish that my children would all cooperate and look at the camera the same time, I know that they are little and don't like their picture taken but please all I ask is just one.
Here are Larry and two of the kids waking into the patch.
patiently waiting for the Shevitz and the Warners, we got there before they did.
I think this should be the other way around.
Looking for a pumpkin.
All the kids minus the three babies.

This is what happens when we are looking into the sun.

Madison, Heather and Hannah. Madison found a pumpkin for her book report.

Larry and his boys.

Family photo.
We found our pumpkins and now on our way out.


1 comment:

Colleen said...

We can't wait to join you again too! What a beautiful patch! So green and perfect. I'm with you on the colder weather. That's how it should be.