Sunday, January 11, 2009

Finally Finished

Larry and I decided at the begining of December that we would have the house painted (well the living room and kitchen done) and that we would get the laminate wood looking floors in. So all of it wasn't supposed to start until after Christmas but the painter said he could come before Christmas and that it wouldn't take him that long to do it. Well then the snow hit and and he couldn't make it out which is understandable and so he didn't finish it until after Christmas well actually after the new year then shortly after that we had or floors put in. I love the colors and I love the floors. It make the house feel alot more clean actually. It was hard to go from having such a light color in the living room and kitchen to having darker but I love it. I got new curtains as well. Anyway here is the finishing of the everything. Next is the basement and i will take pictures of that as well.



Our entry way.
This is looking in from the kitchen where the table is and that used to be all carpet, a light colored carpet.

This is looking in from the living room and the wall is actually supposed to be brown but it looks like a purple brown but I still love it. The other walls area light Kacky color with a tint of green it it.


This is taken from the kitchen if anyone has every seen our house those walls used to be red. It wasn't a bad red though. All of the kitchen was red except for the purple brown wall.

This is from where the table is at. I know I need to clean my fridge off.

So we love our new floors and paint and eventually we want to change out the appliances and put granite couters on and I would like to put can lighting in as well in the living room and kitchen to make it a little more brighter because our lights really are not that good, but not this year I think that I am done doing some remodeling for a little while, we will see though, Larry has the remodeling fever he wants to do alot more and I actually would as well, but all in do time.




3 comments:

Anna Lynne said...

Wow! what an amazing house! you guys did a fabulous Job!

Platteborze Possy said...

It's beautiful! I absolutely love it!!!

Colleen said...

It looks just as amazing in pictures, but I am so glad I got to see it in person! I love it!