Monday, May 2, 2011

Three

Today Carson turned 3. I can not believe that he is three already, I am torn because I am glad that he is turning three and growing up but I also kind of miss him being a baby when he couldn't talk back to me and was a little sweeter. Carson is a great little boy, when he wants to be, and loves both his mom and his dad. We are excited because Carson is almost potty trained. Well I would say that he was but he still has some accidents. He hasn't been wearing a diaper for almost two months now and it is so nice.


We didn't do much today, I went to work and he went over to Carlee's and then I came home and after the kids got home we went to build a bear and he got to pick out a bear. It was his first time doing a build a bear so he didn't really want to do alot of what makes it so much fun but that is o.k he was excited anyway. We came home and had taco's because that is what he wanted for dinner and then we opened just a couple of presents and had a cake. Like I said it wasn't much but he only three and we had kind of a big party last year and let's just face it we can't always have a big party for all of your kids. So here are a few pictures of what we did today.


Carson picked out his bear, it was a camo bear so therefore we named him Camo.

He wasn't quite sure what was going to happen here and it is when they go and stuff the bear
He didn't want to step on the peddle to stuff the bear but here you can see that he is watching and trying to take a picture.

He gave his bear a hug and said it was good.

We are all done. I didn't let him dress the bear because lets face it they clothes don't ever stay on and it just isn't worth it to me.

This is what he looks like when he forces a smile and really doesn't want to get his picture taken.

Here he is just being cute.

He got some bakugans.

And a airplane of some sorts.

Here is the cake I got him.

Getting ready to blow out the candles.



I was trying to get a good picture of him and he just didn't want to take anymore pictures.

I wanted a picture of all the kids but at this point Carson was totally done and didn't want to do any pictures at all. He said to "no picture".

He finally got his cupcake.



Happy Birthday Carson.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I can't believe he's 3 either! WOW! Time flies. He is sure cute and sounds like he has being 3 down to a T. Can't wait to see you guys this summer! We're house sitting for the Shevitz when they go to NC and then staying there for another week so Adam can work up there in EV. You are going to be sick of me hanging out in your house!!! :)