Friday, March 5, 2010

Snip Snip

It all started one night as I was getting into bed, and don't worry people it isn't what you think, anyway I was getting into bed and Larry said to me "have you thought of getting a different hairstyle", I automatically said "what you don't like the way I do my hair", because I always wear pony tails because lets face it I don't have time to do my hair with the kids and everything. So I joked around with him and I eventually got serious and said "yes I have been thinking about getting my hair cut but I am afraid." He said "What is the worst that could happen, grow back." So anyway I have actually been thinking about getting my hair cut and I got some magazines that have hair styles in them and looked through them. I saw what I liked and took it to my girl who cuts my hair. So tonight I went and got my hair cut. I really like it, it isn't that much different except that it is alot shorter. It is a little bit shorter then I thought it was going to be but I am worried because...... it will grow back. Don't get me wrong I like it I am just very critical of myself and I have always thought that when I have short hair that it makes my face look rounder then it normally is. Anyway so here is my hair cut and I am excited about the new look.



Here I am, now remember I don't have any makeup on, after looking at these picture I have to realize that I need a tan. :)



4 comments:

Jen said...

Its really cute. I wish I could go that short but my hair is to thick and puffy.

Amy Owens said...

u know snip snip sounds likt something else.... man-lier and who wants to see pics of that...

Brown Family said...

Beth, I know what it sounds like, did you not read the very begining of my post. I didn't know what else to put for the title and I thought that that would get peoples attention.

Colleen said...

It's SO cute Beth! I really like it!